Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last Day Of 2014!!!

Heyyyyy.
Okay so today is the last day of 2014. This year has gone by way too quickly! I can't believe its 31st December already!
I went out with my friends today to celebrate the last day. :)
I wanna take some time to remember everything good that has happened and everything I have learnt from the bad experiences in 2014.
2014 has been one of the best years of my life. I had SO much of fun (with friends and with family)!
I have enjoyed the most and have learnt a lot.
Now that 2015 is like 3 hours away, I want to promise myself that I'll do my best to not repeat any mistake that I've made in 2014. I promise to become better each day and to work to my true potential. I wish the best for my friends and family and for everyone in general. :D

Anyway, as I was saying, I want to think about everything that has happened in 2014. It has been one of the most eventful years of my life. I went with family for a family vacation, family functions and I went out with friends for movie marathons, sleepovers, lunches and what not. xD
I had various functions in school which we attended for the last time as students. I made new friends and old friendships strengthened and many of my friends feel like family. I'm so thankful to God for amazing family and friends. <3

In 2015, I promise to be more positive and I promise to work harder and with greater determination. I will love my family and friends forever obviously!

That's all for now!
Enjoy life x
Blue Claw

No comments:

Post a Comment