I couldn't really think of a good name for my blog so I just randomly decided on that name. :D
So its 3:45am right now and I had an urge to write something. I don't know what though. I just really wanted to start a new blog.
I don't have anything big or cool or something to share right now so I'll just write about stuff related stuff.
So I started watching this new tv series The Flash (2014). Its a spin-off of The Arrow. I love both of them. <3
I don't know if I can explain it, but I feel something different when I watch any tv series or read books. I feel awesome. I feel inspired. I feel great.
Even though I don't have time to spend on these things, especially these days (since my last year in school is coming to an end and I have to prepare for the final examinations as well as the entrance examinations and I have to complete applications etc), but I assessed my options and finally gave myself permission to watch just one series for now and I'm sure I won't regret the decision.
Hmm, I've always been great at taking decisions. I've always been an independent person who's almost always (kind of always :P ) sure of what she wants. I don't like regretting anything. If some experience is bad, then I just tell myself that I gotta learn from it and if its good, then well, its good!
Okay this is my first post and I've talked about such diverse topics. :P Hmm yeah, I love babbling.
Anyway, I have to go for now!
I'll write another post soon x
So its 3:45am right now and I had an urge to write something. I don't know what though. I just really wanted to start a new blog.
I don't have anything big or cool or something to share right now so I'll just write about stuff related stuff.
So I started watching this new tv series The Flash (2014). Its a spin-off of The Arrow. I love both of them. <3
I don't know if I can explain it, but I feel something different when I watch any tv series or read books. I feel awesome. I feel inspired. I feel great.
Even though I don't have time to spend on these things, especially these days (since my last year in school is coming to an end and I have to prepare for the final examinations as well as the entrance examinations and I have to complete applications etc), but I assessed my options and finally gave myself permission to watch just one series for now and I'm sure I won't regret the decision.
Hmm, I've always been great at taking decisions. I've always been an independent person who's almost always (kind of always :P ) sure of what she wants. I don't like regretting anything. If some experience is bad, then I just tell myself that I gotta learn from it and if its good, then well, its good!
Okay this is my first post and I've talked about such diverse topics. :P Hmm yeah, I love babbling.
Anyway, I have to go for now!
I'll write another post soon x
No comments:
Post a Comment