Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Random thoughts. :)

All my friends have gone off to sleep now and I feel like I still gotta talk and express my feelings, you know?
Anyway, so I was just thinking about my age and all. I'm 17 right now and but I don't feel 17. I can't believe 17 years have gone by and yeah, well, even though I have achieved quite a lot of things, I feel like I should've done more. I should've taken part in more clubs and activities in high school. (My school is going to get over in about 3 months). I've definitely learnt a lot from all the activities I did take part in. Now my mission is to do as much as I can in college.
I want to take part in everything, from theatre to dance, from science clubs to art exhibitions; I wanna try everything. I want to learn and experience a lot more. I want to live and enjoy life. And I will. :D
Taking part in activities and clubs is not only for entertainment. Its about a lot of things. Its about finding yourself through working for what you care about, its about making new friends and talking to different kinds of people, its about putting yourself out there, outside your comfort zone and facing new challenges and letting go of your inhibitions, its about passion, creativity, learning, growing and achieving valuable things. *sigh* As I was saying, I want to experience everything and I want to work to my true potential. :)

That's all for now!
Enjoy life x


Blue Claw

No comments:

Post a Comment